• TONI&GUY Hairdressing Academy acknowledges that the Academy signed and returned to the
Department the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used, or
intends to use the funds received under Section 314(a)(4)of the CRRSAA Act to provide Emergency
Financial Aid Grants to students.
• The total amount of funds we have received is $225,542.00 from the Department of Education
pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement for Emergency FinancialAid Grants to
Students. Of the $225,542.00, all of that allocation is specifically designated for disbursement to
• The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students based on need so far
under Section 314(a)(4) of the CRRSAA Act is $154,839.00.
• It is estimated the total number of students at the academy eligible to receive Emergency
Financial Aid Grants under Section 314(a)(4) of the CRRSAA Act is 138.
• The total number of students who have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students
under Section 314(a)(4) of the CRRSAA Act is currently 91.
• The method of determination as to which students will receive the Emergency Financial Aid
Grants and how much they would receive under Section 314(a)(4) of the CRRSAA Act is as follows.
All students enrolled as of 2/26/2021 and currently attending as of 5/31/2021 or on an approved
leave of absence, an inquiry form will be passed out to all eligible students. A point system was
created to identify students need. 1 point for every student, 1 point for every PELL student, and 1
point for students who listed exceptional need on the inquiry form. The total amount of the grant
will be divided by the total number of points and a dollar amount will be assigned to each point.
Each point is worth $734.66. Amount awarded is based on points per student.
• Checks will be cut for eligible students and/or per student’s request, applied directly to theirstudent
balance with their signed approval.
• Revised 9.1.21